For this model, we look for opportunities that fit the following characteristics:
|Areas of interest
|Environment, populations in a state of social vulnerability, housing, water, technology for people with disabilities, health and education.
|R$50 thousand to R$1 million.
|Credit Assessment Rate (TAC)
|2 to 5% on the loan amount.
|3 months to 2 years.
As the capital is returned, new loans can be made, reaching other beneficiaries and projects. In addition, with each new loan, the fund grows together.
The entire search and selection structure, as well as monitoring and report is performed by Sitawi. Want to know more about this structure? Click here to know our search and selection criteria and here to understand why our monitoring is one of the advantages of #INVESTIRnoIMPACTO with the Sitawi.
Step by step for creating a Revolving Social and Environmental Fund:
1. Capitalization: After creating the fund, fundraising begins (if you don't already have the capital);
2. Selection: Once capitalized, the Sitawi will select impact organizations that meet the evaluation criteria established by you (founder of the fund);
3. Allocation: The organizations that are selected will receive financial support in the form of loans – offered under special conditions Sitawi;
3. Advice: THE Sitawi maintains close contact with entrepreneurs, seeking to ensure the full development of organizations and the sending of reports periodicals for the due follow-up of the founder;
4. Return: In addition to generating the intended socio-environmental impact, with the payment of the loan, the fund grows and new organizations receive financial and professional support from Sitawi to develop!
Do you want to set up a Socio-Environmental Loan Fund or do you have questions and want to understand better?
Click here and contact us!